Friday, July 31, 2020

How Do You Use SEO Shield If You’re A Beginner?

In episode 290 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to use SEO shield if you’re a beginner.

The exact question was:

My SEO shield was just delivered but I have no idea what to do from here! I only got logins to an ID page and a Pearless account plus a HTML file to download and a Google site URL. What about the syndication network and the IFTTT ?… Where do I post content? Please advise or tell me where I can find a tutorial to use there assets which I’m sure are awesome. YES I have the Battleplan 4.0 but there is no mentions of what to do with these assets specifically… Thanks

This Stuff Works

How Do You Use SEO Shield If You’re A Beginner? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/625168862242111488
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment