Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What Are Your Thoughts On The Claim That Google Drive Stacks No Longer Pass Link Juice And Get Indexed?

In Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts episode 304, one viewer asked about the team’s thoughts on the claim that Google drive stacks no longer pass link juice and get indexed.

The exact question was:

Hey Guys… now, I knoooow this has been said before, but I was listening to an SEO I respect and claimed that Google Drive Stacks no longer pass link juice and no longer get indexed. I know things changed with how you make files and folders public, but is there any truth to this claim? I only ask because he is an SEO that usually seems to give accurate information. Thanks!

This Stuff Works


Source: Semantic Mastery
What Are Your Thoughts On The Claim That Google Drive Stacks No Longer Pass Link Juice And Get Indexed? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/633143991308894208

No comments:

Post a Comment