Monday, December 28, 2020

Is It Okay To Use Similar Topics Directed Towards Different Brands Of The Same Product?

In episode 318 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if it is okay to use similar topics directed towards different brands of the same product.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, I have a writer doing weekly blogs for multiple car dealerships. I make a list of titles for each company, then the writer tackles them each week. However, I just started writing for a second Kia dealer. Should I find a new set of keywords for this dealer, or use the same ones I used in my first Kia dealer? Specifically regarding brand-specific titles like “”What’s New in the 2021 Sorento””. Is it okay to have something like that repeated for multiple clients?

This Stuff Works


Source: Semantic Mastery
Is It Okay To Use Similar Topics Directed Towards Different Brands Of The Same Product? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/638754630451494912
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment