Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Can You Create A Second Tier Network Promoting The Money Site Without Compromising Brand Image?

In episode 269 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked if you can create a second-tier network promoting the money site without compromising the brand image.

The exact question was:

2) If a company is worried about their restaurant “”image”” can I create my IFTTT network and twitter (Twitter to use for SEO purposes where I post backlinks to everything) will it work if I don’t do a branded IFTTT but instead use something like “”Fans of Restaurant Chain Name”” and run everything through that? This way I can post anything to Twitter and not have to worry about them not liking content I would want to post to the blog, since I don’t have time or budget for expert copywriting. Thanks!

This Stuff Works

Can You Create A Second Tier Network Promoting The Money Site Without Compromising Brand Image? published first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment