Saturday, February 29, 2020

How Do You Generate More GMB Calls For A Client With 4 Offices In Different Cities?

In episode 273 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to generate more GMB calls for a client with 4 offices in different cities.

The exact question was:

I just landed a big client who has 4 offices in different cities (near each other) and my main objective is to generate more calls from their GMB pages so I figure this is where I can show the biggest and fastest results. I was thinking about doing a big SEO shield for the brand first and add local SEO shields for the specific GMB pages? Any better idea?

This Stuff Works

How Do You Generate More GMB Calls For A Client With 4 Offices In Different Cities? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/611306834142314496

No comments:

Post a Comment