Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How To Strategize A Press Release For An Affiliate Site?

In episode 281 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to strategize a press release for an affiliate site.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, I’m trying to rank an affiliate site, and I’m about to order a Press Release for it. The problem is, I don’t know how to approach a PR for something I don’t own. Wouldn’t it be weird if I ran a PR on behalf of this item, only for it to lead to my site? In the end I just let MGYB write my PRs, but in this case I wonder what the “”news”” would be

This Stuff Works

How To Strategize A Press Release For An Affiliate Site? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/617282715590541312
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment