Saturday, July 4, 2020

How Do You Regain The 6 Sitelinks Back In Google SERPs?

In the 287th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to regain the 6 sitelinks back in Google SERPs.

The exact question was:

Competitor is targeting my Google sitelinks and brand. I don’t know how but my six pack in sitelinks are now down to 3. What can I do to get Google to regain my 6 sitelinks back? Sometimes I would regain and it would come back to 5 or 6 but when they are hit again, they links disappear and I notice ranking drops. Please advise as competitor has been doing this for several years. I bought the Shield and plan on buying for done for you services but just want to make sure I get them in the right order and the correct ones. Thanks in advance!

This Stuff Works

How Do You Regain The 6 Sitelinks Back In Google SERPs? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/622725320452210688

No comments:

Post a Comment