Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Is It Safe To Throw Kitchen Sink Spam Links To Tier 1 Assets With Your Own GSA Tool?

In the 300th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if it is safe to throw kitchen sink spam links to tier 1 assets with your own GSA tool.

The exact question was:

Hi, I was thinking about deleting my SEnuke/GSA licences as I tough I would never have to use it anymore, but now I am thinking of running it once again. I will order contextual for the Tier 1 assets – g site, drive stack, syndication properties from you, however do you think it is safe to throw any as you say kitchen spam links – pings, trackbacks, redirects, comments etc on these tier 1 assets with my own GSA tool or should I do these even worse than the contextual spam links at tier 2 for safer approach?

This Stuff Works

Is It Safe To Throw Kitchen Sink Spam Links To Tier 1 Assets With Your Own GSA Tool? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/630691507974848512
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment