Wednesday, September 30, 2020

What Training Do You Offer In The MasterMind That You Can’t Get In The Syndication Academy?

In the 299th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked what training does the team offer in the Mastermind that you can’t get in the Syndication Academy.

The exact question was:

I am currently in the Syndication Academy 20 and I was wanting to know all of the different features/benefits in the MasterMind that you don’t get in Academy. Is this all of the different training you offer in the MasterMind? If I join the masterMind can get a discount for the cost of the Academy for the first month. I watching my budget but I think I could really benefit from the MasterMind group.

This Stuff Works

What Training Do You Offer In The MasterMind That You Can’t Get In The Syndication Academy? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/630680201765011456
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment