Friday, February 14, 2020

Can You Use The Same Verified GMB Address For Different Business Entities?

In episode 272 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if one can use the same verified GMB address for different business entities.

The exact question was:

Hey guys! I have an affiliate website that I’ve been growing over the last 2 years and when I first discovered your channel I created and verified a GMB at my home address to solidify my brand entity. Now, my wife wants to start a baking business out of our home. Can she still create a verified GMB? If so, under what address? Similarly, if I create more affiliate sites in the future, how do I verify a GMB for each of them? Thanks!

This Stuff Works

Can You Use The Same Verified GMB Address For Different Business Entities? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/190821518417

No comments:

Post a Comment