Wednesday, September 2, 2020

How Do You Deal With A Prospect Who Asks To Rank For The Same City And Niche Of An Existing Client?

In episode 293 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked how to deal with a prospect who asks to rank for the same city and niche of an existing client.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, there’s this car dealer asking me for SEO services in a city where I already work with a dealer. How should I handle this? I don’t know if trying to rank 2 businesses in the same niche, in the same city, is possible, both practically and morally. How would I rank both? Am I wrong? Do I turn him away? How would you respond to the inquiring client in this case?

This Stuff Works

How Do You Deal With A Prospect Who Asks To Rank For The Same City And Niche Of An Existing Client? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/628154802576211968
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment