Saturday, November 28, 2020

How Do You Fill Out The MGYB Info Form If You Want To Setup The SEO Shield For A Multi-Location Project?

In episode 312 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how to fill out the MGYB info form if you want to setup the SEO Shield for a multi-location project.

The exact question was:

I bought the Seo shield and I want to set it up for a local multi location project in the state of NJ. How shall I fill out the info form for that? Shall I provide the info about the main location, NAP anyways? Or shall I leave these fiels blank?

This Stuff Works


Source: Semantic Mastery
How Do You Fill Out The MGYB Info Form If You Want To Setup The SEO Shield For A Multi-Location Project? published first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment