Friday, March 27, 2020

Do You Have A Video That Shows How To Submit Order Info In MGYB?

In episode 276 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if there is a video that shows how to submit order info in MGYB.

The exact question was:

I ordered your Link Building – starter package for a new business domain. I’m new to link building, I just ordered it following the battle plan. Is there a video that shows us how to submit our info for our order? I seen your video that says not to include money site, so can you give me examples of all the links I should be giving you? Also, do I wait until the SEO Power Shield is finished?

This Stuff Works

Do You Have A Video That Shows How To Submit Order Info In MGYB? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/613750060582354944

No comments:

Post a Comment