Sunday, March 29, 2020

What SEO Strategy Do You Recommend Apart From Using Geotagged Phone Images And Reviews?

In episode 276 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked what SEO strategy the team recommends apart from using geotagged phone images and reviews.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, my car dealer client has been encouraging me to make use of his staff to help me rank him. I took him up on his offer and got the staff to regularly send geotagged phone images for GMB posts, and even have them uploading showroom pictures to GMB directly through the app. I make sure they send me responses to reviews they get too. My question is, what else can I have them do to help me rank, whether in GMB or elsewhere? I usually have trouble getting this kind of cooperation so I want to make the most of it

This Stuff Works

What SEO Strategy Do You Recommend Apart From Using Geotagged Phone Images And Reviews? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/613931254069575680

No comments:

Post a Comment