Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Do You Recommend Creating Bitly Short Links On A Money Site?

In the 279th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if the team recommends creating Bitly short links on a money site.

The exact question was:

Hello, I hope everyone is well Question please about regular URL vs. Bitly URL I want to add a link to my Youtube channel from my website, By using social icon button for example, I want to use Bitly instead of long and ugly Youtube URL And also, in general, do you recommend create Bitly links for external links on a money site? Thanks!!!

This Stuff Works

Do You Recommend Creating Bitly Short Links On A Money Site? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/616012982301966336

No comments:

Post a Comment