Monday, April 20, 2020

How Do You Optimize Unverified Map Pins For A Tree Service Business?

In episode 279 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how to optimize unverified map pins for a tree service business.

The exact question was:

Forgive the second question, but last year I set up unverified map pins for a tree service I’m working with, with the intention of verifying them by phone, but that method stopped working before I was able to follow through. I now have 10-15 optimized map pins pointing to him with variations of his name and tree service/care/company/removal. How would you recommend me best boost these locations’ rankings? I was going to order citations for each, and then was wondering if RYS stacks could cover more than one location. Thank you

This Stuff Works

How Do You Optimize Unverified Map Pins For A Tree Service Business? published first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment