Monday, April 27, 2020

Does YouTube Count A View If Someone Is Watching An Embedded Video On A Website?

In episode 280 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if YouTube counts a view if someone is watching an embedded video on a website.

The exact question was:

Hello SuperStars! I want to embed a video from my Youtube channel on my website. Does every time someone watching the video on my site, Youtube count it as a view? Even if I set it to autoplay inside my website? And if you can please share a few tips about the website embed in general. Thanks a lot!

This Stuff Works

Does YouTube Count A View If Someone Is Watching An Embedded Video On A Website? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/616560722385797120
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment