Friday, April 17, 2020

How Do You Move Photos Without Losing Their EXIF Data?

In Hump Day Hangouts episode 278, one participant asked how to move photos without losing their EXIF data.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, what’s a good way to move photos without losing their EXIF data? I notice that when clients of mine email me pictures they took on their phone, the location data disappears. If a client is taking photos at all, I have them upload to the Google listing through Maps. However I still try to use their geotagged photos in the GMB posts themselves, though the EXIF data always disappears when I receive a photo by email/text, meaning I gotta add EXIF manually.

This Stuff Works

How Do You Move Photos Without Losing Their EXIF Data? published first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment