Thursday, March 19, 2020

Should You Start Blasting MGYB Links And Embeds As Soon As You Receive SEO Shield?

In episode 275 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked if one should start blasting MGYB links and embeds as soon as you receive the SEO shield.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, after I order and receive an SEO shield for a tough niche (cars), should I wait and have it settle (as I usually do for RYS stacks), or do I go ahead and start blasting it with various MGYB link/embed orders? I remember you guys say to always use the minimum effort before bringing out the big guns, but what if I already know the SEO Shield is gonna need extra power?

This Stuff Works

Should You Start Blasting MGYB Links And Embeds As Soon As You Receive SEO Shield? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/613027940990664704
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment