Sunday, April 5, 2020

Silo Structure & Internal Linking Questions

In the 277th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked some questions on silo structure and internal linking of a website.

The exact question was:

Hi guys: First thing want to say that there are bugs in signing in and signup of the hump day hang outs. I get redirected to a page that has logo of ActiveCampaign after signup and there it stops. Nothing happens. When I go back to the mail there is confirmation and still the same. It occurs for returning users mostly. when I go to different browser and incognito than it redirects me to this page. I saved the url on the side so I could login again without the signup process. opened a ticket already. Now for the questions:

1) Should I include the author in each post I publish? 2) Which page in the silo structure should get the most backlinks (I ask for simple & complex version) 3) What do you think of this dummy silo for niche site: 1000 posts (for example) in the site all under the main domain (which is also the home page) (no categories & no tags & no subfolders). And the home page links to all of the posts (up to the last 1000 post). Is it a good silo?

This Stuff Works

Silo Structure & Internal Linking Questions published first on your-t1-blog-url

No comments:

Post a Comment