Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Any Tips On How To Improve Web Search Activity Of An eCommerce Site?

In episode 286 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked about tips on how to improve the web search activity of an ecommerce site.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, I have an ecommerce store that’s been live for about 3 weeks now. I’ve been sending traffic from Facebook, but I also ordered a Power Shield for the store. I’ve noticed there’s still zero action on Google in Webmaster Tools, even though the site is indexed. It has absolutely no impressions. Am I just impatient? I’ve only been in local SEO until now, so maybe I’ve come to expect a faster start. My syndication network is done, and the RYS got delivered today, so maybe it’s a matter of time.

This Stuff Works

Any Tips On How To Improve Web Search Activity Of An eCommerce Site? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/621808030490787840

No comments:

Post a Comment