Monday, June 29, 2020

What Is The Best Way To Continue Using The Battle Plan V3?

In episode 286 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked about the best way to continue using the Battle Plan v3.

The exact question was:

I just recently read the Battleplan 3.0 that I got last year. I didn’t realize it wasn’t recommended to do a multi tier syndication network for a blog. Since I had already purchased it and had it connected, what is the best way to continue using it? Disconnect the tiers? Syndicate other content to the additional tiers? Should I just curate other content and post it to the 3 blogs of Tier 1 and they will syndicate out to the other tiers?

This Stuff Works

What Is The Best Way To Continue Using The Battle Plan V3? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/622262205965025280
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment