Friday, June 26, 2020

Is Curation Suite Still Working?

In the 286th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if the Curation Suite is still working.

The exact question was:

I have been trying to reach the Curation Suite help desk and Scott Scanlon but no-one is returning my requests. I watched Brad on one of their videos so I am reaching out to you. I was wondering if Curation Suite was still working? It sounds like a great product. I noticed their website hasn’t been posted to in a while. I submitted a support ticket to make sure the software is still available and being supported. Can you provide any information? Thank you for the help.”

This Stuff Works

Is Curation Suite Still Working? published first on your-t1-blog-url

via Tumblr https://ex1lepr0.tumblr.com/post/621989237608349696

No comments:

Post a Comment