Thursday, June 25, 2020

How Do You Respond To Someone Who Wants To Know How You Get SEO Results?

In episode 286 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one viewer asked how to respond to someone who wants to know how to get SEO results.

The exact question was:

2) Hey guys, what’s the proper response when someone (be it a client or another SEO) wants to know how I get results? I don’t want to mention RYS, ID, and other secrets of the Battleplan. My strategy so far has been to show them past successes and leave it at that, but my downfall is when charge for the DFY services and they ask what the money is for. How can I better my approach?

This Stuff Works

How Do You Respond To Someone Who Wants To Know How You Get SEO Results? published first on your-t1-blog-url

from CEO Life Freedom https://ceolifefreedom.tumblr.com/post/621896044255592448
via gqrds

No comments:

Post a Comment